Webflow form submission
Even though Byteline doesn't have Webflow form submission trigger, you can follow the below instructions to trigger a Byteline flow from the Webflow form submission.
Step by step instructions
- Create a Byteline flow with a Webhook trigger.
- Copy the URL from the Byteline trigger node and paste it to your Webflow form action.
- Capture form data structure
- Click on "Register body format now" button.
- Submit your Webflow form with some values.
- Now "In Progress" will change to a green check.
- You can now use the data from the form submission to complete other task nodes of the flow. This data will be available through Byteline variable mapper.
- Configure the Byteline Webhook node to redirect to the page of your choice. If you want the web page to stay the same, then copy the URL of the current page to the Webflow trigger's redirect URL.
- Make the flow live. Now your Webflow form submissions will trigger the Byteline flow.