Step-by-Step Guide to Install "Byteline - Data Sync & Automation" Google Sheets Add-On
This document explains the steps to install Byteline’s Google Sheets add-on, which is required to use Byteline’s data sync and automation with Google Sheets. This add-on appends two new columns to your spreadsheet to manage row Id and last updated time.
- Open your spreadsheet.
- Navigate to the top menu and click on "Extensions," then select "Add-ons" and choose "Get add-on.”
- In the Search apps text box, type “Byteline” and click on the “Byteline - Data Sync & Automation” result.
- Click on the Byteline add-on in the search result.
- Then, click the "Install" button to initiate the integration.
- Grant permissions from the authentication dialog from Google.
- Click DONE on the confirmation dialog.
- Close the Google Workplace marketplace dialog.
- Click the “Add Columns” button at the bottom of the side panel to append the two required columns to your spreadsheet.
- Once the columns are added, proceed to configure your data sync or automation flow using the Byteline Console.