Airtable Data Sync
This comprehensive document will walk you through the step-by-step configuration process for Airtable data sync and address specific use cases tailored to Airtable.
Standard Data Sync functionality
Please refer to Data Sync - Getting Started for the standard data sync functionality. The getting started document covers usages of data sync features valid for all integrations.
Configuring Airtable Data Sync
1. Click on 'Add New' button
2. Pick the 'Airtable' from dropdown.
3. Select the 'Airtable base' from dropdown.
4. Pick the app that you want to sync with Airtable.
5. Click on 'Next' button
6. Delete any tables that you don't want to sync. If the table you want to sync is not displayed, add it using "Add table" button.
7. Click on 'Next' button.
8. Delete any fields that you don't want to sync. If the field you want to sync is not displayed, add it using "Add field" button.
9. Click on 'Save' button
10. Carefully review the number of creates, updates, and deletes. Then click "Start Sync". If the numbers are not correct, it means your unique key selection needs to be changed.
Airtable - Last Updated Column
The "last updated" column is required for Byteline data sync and other sync tools. So, ensure your data sync works seamlessly by setting up the essential "last updated" column. This column is crucial for identifying modified records that need to be synced. You will configure this column when setting up the table mapping.
Adding to Airtable
If your Airtable doesn't have the last updated column, you can easily add it, as shown in the below screenshot.